These tips can also be seen on the programs of every congregation using this system.
The ones with the Role Admin can
• Click on the Edit button(pen)
• Click on the Settings button (cog wheel)
• Click on the Dashboard menu
ROLES AND PERMISSIONS
If someone has the role Administrator he or she has unbounded permissions. Adding more roles is redundant.
But if someone has all roles except admin, that person can edit everything, but cannot add or delete other users.
- Public Witnessing: Permission to plan and edit the schedule of public witnessing.
- Front Page: Permission to edit the Info Page (Front Page of printout, The button ”i” on the online version).
- Circuit Overseer Visit: Permission to plan and edit the schedule of the CO Visit week.
- Program Parts: Permission to enter themes, songs and names for the meetings and Meetings for Service.
- Service Groups: Permission to enter the Meetings for Service of the Service Group.
- Services: Permission to enter names of the ones in charge of the practical services (platform, sound, audio, cleaning etc)
- Counceling: Permission to share pages to those who wants to keep the records of their progress online